Welcome to our award winning practice.
We are proud to offer a convenient 'one stop shop' for all your dental needs and are passionate about our patient care.
"I am proud to have been able to transform many patients' smiles and lives. We are all passionate about our work which drives us to be the best."Book an appointment
What happens at my first appointment?
At your first appointment, we will carry out a comprehensive dental examination and perform a series of routine checks to help spot any dental problems. Our eight point check includes:
- Extra oral examination - we check muscles and glands in your face and neck
- Intra oral examination - our soft tissue check includes a visual check of your gums, inner cheeks and tongue which allows us to spot any infections and mouth conditions. We also screen for mouth cancer.
- Base chart - we record your dental health, treatment you may have had in the past and recommend treatment you need in order for you to be dentally fit.
- Gum disease - We check for the presence or absence of gum disease. Gum disease is the major cause of tooth loss.
- Check jaw joints for click and crunches
- Occlusion - we record how your teeth meet together. This is important as if there are any problems, this may affect the treatment we would recommend.
- Digital x-rays - we take x-rays to see inside your tooth for early signs of any dental problems, such as decay or gum disease
- Photographs - we may take photographs of your teeth to better understand your dental concerns
After the initial check up, we will discuss your treatment options and fees and work out a treatment plan with you. We will be happy to discuss our flexible payment options including interest free options. So there is no need to feel anxious. You will be cared for every step of the way.