BChD MFDS RCS Eng MSc MOrth RCSEd, AHEA, FDS OrthEd | GDC No: 100391 (GDC Website)
Stefan is a Specialist and a Consultant in Orthodontics. Stefan has qualified as a dental surgeon in 2003. He underwent training in various specialties including restorative dentistry, paediatric dentistry, oral medicine and complex oral and maxillofacial surgery including the management of facial trauma as well as study for his post graduate exams for membership into the Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Specialist in Orthodontics
- Consultant in Orthodontics
- Examiner for the National Board of Membership in Orthodontics Examination
- Guest reviewer European Orthodontic Journal
- Guest Book reviewer, Oxford Press
Stefan then embarked on his three year, full time specialist training in orthodontics in Cambridge, Norwich and Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital, London, gaining a Master in Science degree at King’s College London in 2011. He qualified as a specialist in orthodontics in 2011, gaining the Membership in Orthodontics at The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh. He obtained the highest clinical degree, the fellowship in Orthodontics and is currently working in one of the main central London teaching hospitals.
Stefan has carried out research on the various methods of teaching as he is currently involved in supervision and teaching of dental surgeons training to become specialists in the field. Additionally he is also involved in teaching dental and orthodontic nurses. His research work has been presented at the European Orthodontic Conference and he has also provides regular presentations at regional lecture groups. He has also written and published numerous articles in internationally peer-reviewed journals.
Stefan is an active member of:
- Fellowship in Orthodontics at The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Associate of the Higher Education Academy
- Membership in Orthodontics at The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Master of Science in Orthodontics, King’s College London 2011
- Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons Royal College of Surgeons, England